Modern decor shows an upward trend with the addition of the Gus Modern Graph Chair. This simple modern side chair has a strong, architecturally-inspired stainless steel frame topped by cushions with lines nearly as sharp. The chair's seat and backrest are covered in durable, top-stitched Coal or Snow vinyl.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Graph Chair is available with the following:
- Vinyl upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 30", Width 18", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.