Taking its name from the elevated thoroughfare running through downtown Toronto, the Gus Modern Gardiner Bed also elevates modern bedrooms. Its sleek frame has slipcovered upholstery, making it easy to remove to wash or change the color of the bed altogether. The sturdy frame accommodates mattresses of any height, without a box spring.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Gardiner Bed is available with the following:
- Slipcovered headboard, footboard and side rails
- Billiards Nickel: 50% wool/50% polyester, Cabana Husk: 100% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Spot clean only. Not washable; do not dry clean
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Reinforced steel mattress suspension system with bent plywood slats for durability and comfort
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop
- No need for box spring
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Other color slipcover available, sold separately; call 877-445-4486 to order
Billiards Nickel with Billiards Flint Piping,
Cabana Husk with Urban Tweed Ink Piping
- Side Rail: Height 12"
- Queen Option: Height 39", Width 74", Length 95"
- King Option: Height 39", Width 90", Length 95"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.