The strong framework and unique angular styling of the Gus Modern Delano Chair has made it a popular choice for designers and architects. The form is indeed architectural, with a sharp stainless steel bar frame that both provides the arms for the chair and tilts the seat and back slightly for comfortable lounging.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Delano Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Fabric and Stainless Steel
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Top-stitched and tufted leather or fabric upholstery
- Billiards Nickel fabric: 50% wool/50% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood cushion frames
- Bench-made, stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
- Item: Width 28", Height 25", Depth 30"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 19.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.