The Gus Modern Danforth Chair is an ultra-modern take on the classic wingback chair. It features a unique cutaway arm silhouette enhanced by seamless, tight polyester upholstery. The overall graphic, contemporary look of Danforth is completed by a continuous tubular stainless steel base.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Danforth Chair is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made, tubular stainless steel frame
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Height 39.5", Width 28.5", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 18", Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.