The Gus Modern Carmichael Loft Sofa evokes a classic settee, but with distinctly modern overtones. It features a high, subtly angled back and crisply tailored upholstery. The solid ash wood legs are built directly into the frame for stability. This petite sofa is part of the Gus Modern Loft Series, designed specifically to accommodate small space living.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Loft Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and solid ash legs
- Walnut finish
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Urban Tweed Potash
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Height 35", Width 72", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.