The classic wingback chair is thoroughly updated in the Gus Modern Carmichael Chair. The clean lines and distinctive angles of the chair are enhanced by tight upholstery and structural, Dacron-wrapped cushion fill. The tapered solid hardwood legs are built directly onto the frame for stability. Available in a range of fabric options.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Chair is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Walnut finish
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Urban Tweed Potash
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Height 35", Width 30", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21.5"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.