The Gus Modern Carmichael Bed is a distinctive blend of traditional and contemporary style. A tall, angled headboard, footboard and side rails are all crisply upholstered in grey (dark or light) fabric. Within, a sturdy steel mattress suspension eliminates the need for a box spring, and accommodates king or queen-sized mattresses of any height.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Bed is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Reinforced steel mattress suspension system with bent plywood slats for durability and comfort
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop
- No need for box spring
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Urban Tweed Ink,
Urban Tweed Potash
- Side Rail: Height 15"
- Queen Option Item: Height 49", Width 73", Length 92"
- King Option Item: Height 49", Width 89", Length 92"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.