The versatile, squared-off form of the Gus Modern Atwood Sofa makes it ideal for any modern space. The highly tailored piece features blind-tufted and top-stitched upholstery, finished off with piping details. The FSC-certified solid wood frame and tapered legs are finished in a warm Walnut veneer that coordinates beautifully with all of the fabric options.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Natural walnut veneer
- Fill Material: High density foam
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Berkeley Coral: 95% polyester/5% linen, Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Depth 34", Height 27", Width 82"
- Seat: Depth 22", Height 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.