A highly tailored look for modern interiors. The Gus Modern Atwood Sectional Sofa has a clean, squared-off form, with a tufted and top-stitched seat, back and arms on top of a solid, FSC-certified wood frame and tapered legs. The frame's warm Walnut finish beautifully complements all of the upholstery options. Right and left-facing versions available.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped back and seat cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Width 92", Height 27", Depth 65"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.