The Gus Modern Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa inspired by mid-century modern forms. Both the frame and cushions are clean and crisply structured--including the vintage-style side cushions--with fabric upholstery over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood in a medium finish to complement the upholstery.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Adelaide Sofa is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Burnaby Summit: 68% polyester/32% viscose; Laurentian Tundra: 100% polyester; Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Arm: Height 27"
- Item: Height 31", Width 84", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 17.5", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.