A classic, symmetrical design harkening back to mid-century modern archetypes. The Gus Modern Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa features structured cushions--including vintage-style side cushions--with crisply upholstered fabric over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood. The two sections can be joined together with integrated connectors on the underside.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- Burnaby Summit: 68% polyester/32% viscose; Laurentian Tundra: 100% polyester; Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Arm: Height 27"
- Item: Depth 93", Height 31", Width 93"
- Seat: Depth 23", Height 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.