Not just for the bath, the sleek form of the Modern Forms Vogue LED Bath Bar can be employed in any interior environment. Available in three sizes, the small version is a seamless stretch of Etched Opal glass. The two larger alternatives are banded in the center, the finishing choice of Brushed Nickel, Bronze, or Chrome extended to the wall plate and end caps.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Vogue LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal mouth blown glass shade
- Aluminum body
- Wall plate
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- 120 degree beam angle
- LED Average Rated Life: 80,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- Lumens: 1875 (Small), 2500 (Medium), 3750 (Large)
- UL Listed Damp
- ADA Compliant
- Large option utilizes 53 Watt 120 Volt LED array (included).
- Small option utilizes 30 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes 38 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Width 20", Depth 3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 27", Depth 3"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 39", Depth 3"
- Wall Plate: Height 5"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.