A modern updating of the classic wall sconce presentation, the Modern Forms Vogue WS-3111/WS-3115 LED Wall Sconce fills its thin Etched Opal glass shade with a heap of energy efficient LEDs. Available in two sizes, the Vogue can be acquired in a Brushed Nickel, Bronze or Chrome finish. The LED module is replaceable if you somehow manage to exhaust the original.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Vogue WS-3111/WS-3115 LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Blown glass
- Etched Opal mouth blown glass shade
- Aluminum body
- Wall plate
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- 120 degree beam angle
- LED Average Rated Life: 80,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- Replaceable LED module
- Lumens: 938 (Small), 1250 (Large)
- ADA Compliant
- Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
- Small Option Fixture: Width 5", Height 11", Depth 3"
- Small Option Plate: Width 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 5", Height 15", Depth 3"
- Large Option Plate: Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.