Echoing the voluptuous contours and textural consistency of Japanese rice paper lanterns, the Foscarini Rituals 1 Table Lamp gracefully replicates those time-tested artisanal qualities using hand-blown glass. The striated ridges are achieved through a special grinding process, while a subsequent acid bath immersion results in the plush plaster-like aesthetic. The considered approach creates a celestial chiaroscuro effect, resulting in warm, soft illumination.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Rituals 3 Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White blown glass shade
- Lacquered metal base
- Fluorescent option has inline on/off switch; Halogen option has full range dimmer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ludovica e Roberto Palomba
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 15 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.