The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is adjustable; suitable for sloped ceilings. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bristol Bay Pendant - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Light Amber glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Sunset Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18", and two 12" stems
- Includes hang-straight kit for use with sloped ceilings
- UL Listed for damp locations
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5", Height 1.5"
- Fixture: Diameter 8.25", Height 7.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 58.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.