The Gus Modern Truss Lounge Chair is a modern yet laidback piece inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture. It gets its name from its interlocking ash wood truss base, complete with finger joint details at the arms. The wood's natural look is complemented by the range of unique upholstery fabric colors.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Truss Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Ash
- Fabric upholstery
- Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified ash wood frame
- Water-based clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
- Item Width 26.5", Height 30", Depth 31":
- Seat Height 17":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.