Gus Modern's take on the perfect modern rocking chair. The Gus Modern GT Rocker takes its design inspiration from the interiors of 1970s muscle cars (like the Ford Gran Torino, aka the Ford GT) as well as airport lounge seating. It features three precisely angled cushion panels attached to a solid steel rocker frame. Available in three fabric colors.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The GT Rocker is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Billiards Nickel: 50% wool/50% polyester, Cabana Husk: 100% cotton, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood seat and back frames
- Bench-made solid steel rocker frame
- Black powder coat finish
- Felt strips on rocker base to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 32", Width 26", Depth 39"
- Seat: Height 16"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.