A sofa that's long on clean modern style and fine tailoring. The Gus Modern Spencer Sofa features a single lengthy seat and back cushion, both of which are intricately blind-tufted and top-stitched. The overall squared-off form of the piece is accentuated by the two included rectangular side cushions and the sleek stainless steel base.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Sofa is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Includes two matching bolster cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 31", Width 84", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.