The Robert Abbey Harvey Table Lamp is literally a color block. Which color is totally up to the individual, as Harvey's glazed ceramic body is available in 21 colors. And all come in a choice of two sizes. All variations include a contemporary lucite base, crisp Oyster linen shade and hi-lo switch.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Harvey Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Oyster linen shade
- Glazed ceramic body
- Lucite finish
- Hi-lo switch
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7.5", Upper Diameter 11", Lower Diameter 11.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 33"
- Large Option Shade: Height 12", Upper Diameter 19.5", Lower Diameter 20"
- Small Option Base: Width 5.25", Depth 5.25"
- Large Option Base: Width 8", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.