A deconstructed White and Walnut cube, the Cerno Mica LED Pendant is a sculpturally stylish box of energy-efficient light. Providing a wash of warm diffused illumination, Mica is available in a Frosted Polymer with Oiled Walnut or White Linen with Dark Stained Walnut finish. There are two canopy options, with the extended providing space for the LED driver when j-box space isn’t available.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Mica LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- Material: Walnut, Polymer, Aluminum
- Shade Material: Linen
- Walnut and aluminum body
- Frosted Polymer shade
- Ceiling canopy
- External LED driver (included)
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 215
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Number of Tiers: 10022
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In USA
Dark Stained Walnut,
- Extended Option Cable: Length 72"
- Extended Option Fixture: Height 5.75", Width 9"
- Extended Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.75"
- Low Option Cable: Length 72"
- Low Option Fixture: Height 5.75", Width 9"
- Low Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.