A masculine look in a diminutive size. The Cerno Laurus LED Pendant may be small, but its substantial walnut wood construction and sturdy angles provide a look that doesn't shrink into the background. Firmly grasped between stained natural wood arms, a Frosted Polymer shade diffuses warm LED illumination.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Laurus LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Frosted Polymer shade
- Walnut and aluminum body
- Square ceiling canopy
- 72" suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- 215 lumens
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
Dark Stained Walnut,
- Extended Option Canopy: Height 1.63", Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.5"
- Low Option Canopy: Height 0.38", Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.