The Cerno Aeris LED LInear Pendant is a formidable slab of energy efficient linear lighting. A lean block of wondrous walnut features staggered segments of light-emitting cutaways, creating slivers of glowing ambience that augment the up and down (and dimmable) LED illumination. Embellished with inlays of Black Anodized or Brushed Aluminum, the Aeris Pendant is available in either an Oiled or Dark-Stained Walnut.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Aeris LED Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Carfaro (Desiron), Nick Sheridan
- Material: Wood and Aluminum
- Wooden shade
- Aluminum body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. suspension cables
- Dimmable (use ELV or TRIAC dimmer)
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 85+
- 1075 lumens
- Energy Efficient
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- ELV or TRIAC dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Dark Stained Walnut and Black Anodized,
Dark Stained Walnut and Brushed Aluminum,
Oiled Walnut and Black Anodized,
Oiled Walnut and Brushed Aluminum
- Small Option Cable: Length 72"
- Small Option Canopy: Depth 4.5", Height 1.5", Width 20.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Depth 6", Height 8", Width 30"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Large Option Cable: Length 72"
- Large Option Canopy: Depth 4.5", Height 1.5", Width 20.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Depth 6", Height 8", Width 54"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.