With 3 solid wood CNC-cut blades, the Atlas Fan Company Irene 3-Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan brings paddle fans to a whole new level of style. Plus, the Irene runs off of an extremely efficient (and quiet) DC motor. Includes a handheld remote with 6-speeds and reverse control.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Irene 3-Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel construction
- 3 solid wood blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Full function remote control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 29 degrees
- One 10 inch downrod included
- 52 inch blade span
- 6-speed reversible DC motor
- Airflow: 6355 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 31 watt (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 205 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Blade Finish: Mahogany
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 6
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6355 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 31 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 205 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish:
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 9"
- Suspension: Length 32"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.