With 3 solid wood CNC-cut blades, the Atlas Fan Company Irene 3-Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan brings paddle fans to a whole new level of style. Plus, the Irene runs off of an extremely efficient (and quiet) DC motor. Includes a handheld remote with 6-speeds and reverse control.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Irene 3-Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel construction
- 3 solid wood blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Full function remote control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 29 degrees
- One 5 inch, one 10 inch, one 20 inch, or one 30 inch downrod included
- 52 inch blade span
- 6-speed reversible DC motor
- Airflow: 6355 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 31 watt (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 205 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Fan Body Finish:
- Suspension: Length 32"
- Downrod: Length 20"
- Canopy: Diameter 6", Length 2"
- Fan Body: Height 12", Diameter 9"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.