In a geometric play, the Hammerton Studio Uptown Mesh Indoor Wall Sconce finds a sheer mesh cylinder extended and dropped from a rectangular wall plate. Can be ordered with or without the frosted glass diffuser. Part of Hammerton's City Mesh collection. Fabricated in a fine woven steel.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Uptown Mesh Indoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Woven steel mesh outer shade
- Optional Frosted glass inner shade
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
None, Exposed Lamping,
Metallic Beige Silver
- One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Backplate Width 4.5", Height 8.5":
- Fixture Width 5.5", Height 16.25", Depth 7":
- Outer Shade Height 11.25", Diameter 5.5":
- Wall Plate Width 5", Height 9.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.