Screened sophistication. The Hammerton Studio Uptown Mesh Cover Sconce tucks a double-ended socket behind a contemporary half circle facade of tightly-knit steel. Part of Hammerton's City Mesh collection.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Uptown Mesh Cover Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Woven steel mesh outer shade
- Optional Frosted glass inner shade
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
None, Exposed Lamping,
Metallic Beige Silver
- Two 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Backplate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
- Fixture Width 7.75", Height 11", Depth 3.88":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.