Decidedly demure, the Hammerton Studio Uptown Mesh Drum Chandelier with Fabric Shade is a suspended basket of gauzy mesh, chicly finished with, yes, a fabric shade. Part of the City Mesh collection, the mesh is fabricated in a fine woven steel that conceals the upper half of the inner shade. A flirtatious look for transitional interiors.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Uptown Mesh Drum Pendant with Fabric Shade is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White fabric shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension stem
- Adjustable height
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45º
- Made in USA
Metallic Beige Silver
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 18"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13.5", Diameter 30"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 35.6", Adjustable To 53.1"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 36.4", Adjustable To 53.9"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable From 36.9", Adjustable To 54.4"
- Canopy: Height 0.7", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.