The Tom Dixon Block Watch is at once industrial and elegant. It features a square case stamped from a block of brass. The dial has deep etched numerals, and it and the black, white and fluoro orange hands are protected by a crystal glass lens. The golden face is complemented by a brown natural Italian leather strap.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Block Watch is available with the following:
- Analogue watch made from stamped brass, with etched brass sheet face
- Crystal glass lens
- Black, white and fluoro orange hands
- Brown Italian leather strap
- Ronda Swiss movement
- Water resistant
- Each watch is laser etched with its own unique number
- Part of the Eclectic by Tom Dixon collection
- Item: Height 1.6", Width 1.6", Depth 0.24"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.