Taking its name from the French word for octopus, the Estiluz Poulpe Floor lamp features rigid polyurethane foam construction enveloped in a rich lacquer finish. Four slender legs extend seamlessly from the conical shade, bending at the floor to form the base. The resulting impression is subtle yet intriguing, and effortlessly graceful.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Poulpe Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Rigid polyurethane foam shade
- Lacquered finish
- Incandescent version has inline dimmer switch on cord
- Designed by Oriol Llahona
- Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included) or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 65.75", Overall Diameter 23.25"
- Shade: Height 14.63", Diameter 15.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.