Each fold and crease of the Issey Miyake Mogura Table Lamp offers a different shade, a different interplay of shadow and light as the inner LED illuminates each level of the lamp. This cubist-type piece, named for the mole, features a dimmer on the cord for creating the perfect atmosphere.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mogura Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Issey Miyake, Reality Lab
- Awards: iF Product Design Award
- Finish: White Powder Coat
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Injection molded methacrylate and polycarbonate
- White injection molded polycarbonate shade
- White Opal injection molded methacrylate diffuser
- Dimmer on transparent cord
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- 378 lumens
- CRI: 81
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Width 15", Height 24.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.