The Marset Neon De Luz Wall Light recalls the sculptural minimalism of Dan Flavin's groundbreaking 1960's work using commercial fluorescent light fixtures. In a sense, its monochromatic essence - inner Aluminum reflector, Silver Grey end caps, Chrome brackets – could be viewed as a further reduction of Flavin’s work, stripping away any sense of color other than that of the light itself. Exceptionally cool.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Neon De Luz Wall Light is available with the following:
- Polycarbonate body
- Aluminum inner reflector
- Silver Grey end caps
- Chrome supports
- White polycarbonate electronic ballast box
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Small option utilizes one 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Mini Bipin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Mini Bipin Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 1.58", Width 37.2", Depth 5.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 1.58", Width 49.2", Depth 5.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.