Modern industrial style meets big mega-blade retro appeal. The DC Minka Aire Slipstream Ceiling Fan is a very big fan (8 blades with a 65" blade span) that will cool big spaces, both indoors and outdoors. Includes a RC400 handheld control, integrated caged light (and a no-light cap) and 2 galvanized steel downrods (3.5" and 6").
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Slipstream Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Stainless steel hardware and 8 all-weather blades
- Integrated caged light with Opal glass shade
- RC400 handheld remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and 6" downrod
- 65" blade span; 14 degree blade pitch
- DC motor
- 6 speeds; forward and reverse
- Airflow: 8778 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 28 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 313.5 cfm/watt (high)
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Wet (indoor/outdoor)
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel Wet, Silver with Etched Opal,
Flat White, Flat White Blades with Etched Opal,
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Oil Rubbed Bronze Blades with Tinted Opal
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 65"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.