Modern industrial style meets big mega-blade retro appeal. The DC Minka Aire Slipstream Ceiling Fan is a very big fan (8 blades with a 65" blade span) that will cool big spaces, both indoors and outdoors. Includes a RC400 handheld control, integrated caged light (and a no-light cap) and 2 galvanized steel downrods (3.5" and 6").
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Slipstream Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- 65" blade sweep
- Stainless steel hardware and 8 all-weather blades
- RC400 handheld remote control
- 6 speeds; forward and reverse
- Ceiling canopy
- Integrated caged light with Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor Speed: 98 RPM
- Motor Size: 165 x 25
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 8778 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 28 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 318 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel Wet, Silver with Etched Opal,
Distressed Koa, Distressed Koa Blades with Tinted Opal,
Flat White, Flat White Blades with Etched Opal,
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Oil Rubbed Bronze Blades with Tinted Opal
- Fixture: Hanging Length 14", Blade Diameter 65", Weight 24.49 Lbs., 24.54 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.