Eight different fan configurations--all in one box! The Minka Aire Terrana Outdoor Ceiling Fan is the ultimate in fan versatility. The Terrana can be installed with 2 or 3 reversible Palm/Rattan blades and with or without a downlight. A great way to add some cooling tropical breezes to indoor or outdoor spaces.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Terrana Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Fan can be can be configured for 2-blade or 3-blade use
- Tinted Opal glass shade
- 3 Palm and Rattan reversible blades and 2 sets of blade irons
- Full function handheld remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and 6" downrod
- 52" blade span
- 16 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4907 cfm (high, 2 blades); 4342 cfm (high, 3 blades)
- Power usage: 53 watts (high, 2 blades); 50 watts (high, 3 blades)
- Airflow: 93 cfm/watt (high, 2 blades); 86.8 cfm/watt (high, 3 blades)
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Wet
Fan Body Finish:
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.