A streamlined contemporary fan with a unique twist...literally...on its blades. The 54" Minka Aire Java Outdoor Ceiling Fan includes 2 downrods (3.5" and 6") and a handheld remote control. The versatile Java can be used both indoors and outdoors, and comes in metallic, light and dark finishes.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Java Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- 54" blade sweep
- RC213 hand held remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Speed: 150 RPM
- Motor Size: 153 x 18
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5681 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 60 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 94 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel Wet with Silver Blades,
Flat White with Flat White Blades,
Kocoa with Kocoa Blades,
Polished Nickel with Silver Blades
- Fixture: Hanging Length 12.5", Blade Diameter 54", Weight 16.18 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.8571 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.