Inspired by the graceful, repeating form of rolling ocean waves. In addition to its creatively contemporary design, the Minka Aire Wave Ceiling Fan features a 52" blade span and includes a handheld remote and 2 downrods (3.5" and 6").
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Wave Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Handheld remote control
- Ceiling canopy
- 52" blade span
- Number of Blades: 3
- Motor Speed: 180 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 14
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6585 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 66 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 100 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-18)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Distressed Koa with Distressed Koa Blades,
Silver with Silver Blades,
White with White Blades
Ratings: Based on 15 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.