The big brother of the top-rated Artemis, the Minka Aire Artemis XL5 Ceiling Fan is more "modern elegance in motion." Features a 62" blade span, a 24 degree blade pitch and an extremely efficient DC motor. The very unique profile of the Artemis XL5 centers on the five "Flying Vanes" (blades) that artfully encase the fan housing.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis XL5 Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Flying Vanes blades
- RC600 special handheld control
- Ceiling canopy
- 62" blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Number of Blades: 5
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor Speed: 91 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 25
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 8289 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 42 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 199 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-18)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Blade Finish:
Distressed Koa with Tea Stain,
Silver with Etched Opal,
White with Etched Opal
- Downrod: Width 0.75"
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 62"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.