The three curved blades of Minka Aire Aviation Ceiling Fan are reminiscent of the wood propellers on WWI-era planes. The Aviation combines the beauty of the blades with an extremely efficient DC motor and an expansive 60" blade span. Available in multiple finish combos, from sleek to industrial in style.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Aviation Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Full function remote control included
- 60 inch blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor Speed: 145 RPM
- Motor Size: 120 x 75
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 6
- Control Included: Handheld
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6604 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 26 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 254 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-18)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Distressed Koa,
Brushed Nickel with Medium Maple,
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
- Downrod: Diameter 0.75"
- Fixture: Diameter 60"
- Housing: Height 10.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 12"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.