The Tom Dixon Cast Shoe brings new meaning to the term "getting your foot in the door." It is a classic English gentleman's brogue cast in solid aluminum. At once hefty and fashionable, it can be used either on the floor as a door stop or on a shelf as an eye-catching design object.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Cast Shoe is available with the following:
- Made of solid cast aluminum
- Natural copper plate or Black powder-coat finish
- For use as decoration or doorstop
- Part of the Eclectic by Tom Dixon collection
- Item: Height 3.35", Width 11.81", Depth 3.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.