Like a walk through a garden on a misty spring morning. Inspired by antique wall murals, the DwellStudio Jardin Duvet Set features a hand-drawn pattern of trees and flowers printed onto super-soft 400 thread count cotton percale. The color palette is just as soft, with earthy beige set against a pale blue-grey Mist.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Jardin Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 100% cotton
- 400 thread count Mist cotton percale
- Hidden button enclosure
- Includes two French-back pillow shams (Standard size with Full-Queen option, King size with King)
- Made in Portugal
- Full-Queen Option: Width 88", Length 90"
- Standard Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 26"
- King Option: Width 92", Length 106"
- King Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.