A charming journey through folkloric flora and fauna. The DwellStudio Rhineland Duvet Set was inspired by classic European fairy tales and the tapestries in old world Bavarian castles. It features lions and antelopes leaping through branches, the entire tableau hand-drawn and printed onto silky soft 400 thread count combed cotton.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Rhineland Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 100% cotton
- 400 thread count Mustard cotton percale
- Hidden button enclosure
- Includes two French-back pillow shams (Standard size with Full-Queen option, King size with King)
- Made in Portugal
- Full-Queen Option: Width 88", Length 90"
- Standard Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 26"
- King Option: Width 92", Length 106"
- King Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.