With the EcoSmart Fire e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel, nrg stands for natural, renewable and green. It is derived through the fermentation of the sugars from renewable, all-natural plant materials. It creates a beautiful flame without any soot, smoke, unpleasant smells or harmful vapors. This is the only fuel recommended for use in EcoSmart Fire ventless fireplaces.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel is available with the following:
- Bioethanol is an absolute alcohol, produced by the fermentation of sugars originating from plant and forestry products
- Denatured for safety
- Requires no vent or chimney
- Burns clean without soot, smoke or unpleasant smells
- The only by-products of combustion are heat, steam and minimal amounts of CO2 (like the air exhaled by people)
- E-nrg bioethanol is a renewable energy source
- Bioethanol is a flammable liquid and care must be used in handling and storage
- Store in original containers, ensuring the cap is tightly sealed, in a cool, dry place that's away from open flames and inaccessible to children or animals
- Always follow the instructions and recommendations provided by the manufacturer of your ethanol fireplace
- The only bioethanol recommended for use in the EcoSmart Fire range of products
- Ships in cases of quart bottles
- Made in the USA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.