Minimalist chic meets maximum practicality. The EcoSmart Fire Fusion Fireplace lives up to its name by fusing together sleek style with superior functionality. The inner flame is visible on both sides--one side covered completely in toughened glass, the other with a smaller windscreen attached to the stainless steel firebox. Suitable as a room divider or up against a wall.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Fusion Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel, toughened glass and MDF
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 39", Width 37.2", Depth 17.7", Weight 129.4lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.