At a little over 3 feet square, the EcoSmart Fire Cube Fireplace is the ideal shape and size for smaller spaces. It features a stainless steel firebox and burner set within a sleek MDF surround. The shadowline of the box both enhances the square form and allows for the attachment of the toughened clear glass windscreen.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Cube Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel and MDF
- Toughened glass windscreen
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 400 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 37.2", Width 37.2", Depth 15.4", Weight 108.5lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.