As its name suggests, the EcoSmart Fire Vision Fireplace provides warmth and contemporary style without impeding your vision. The see-through opening is comprised of toughened glass across the entire back and a smaller windscreen attached to the front of the stainless steel firebox. The glass back allows Vision to act as a room divider or to be put up against a wall.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Vision Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel and MDF
- Toughened glass front windscreen and back panel
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
12 qts Fuel
- Item: Height 39", Width 46.9", Depth 21", Weight 159lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.