With its distinctive form and leather upholstery, the EcoSmart Fire Zeta Fireplace is the most stylish and striking fireplace out there. Its body is a perfect crescent, molded out of high frequency aluminum. Toughened glass windscreens on either side of the brushed stainless steel firebox protect the flame and enhance its visual effect. The luxurious final touch is dark brown Roast leather upholstery covering the entire exterior.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Zeta Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel, aluminum and plywood
- Toughened glass windscreens
- Roast (dark brown) leather upholstery
- BK5 bioethanol burner
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Handmade in Australia
- Designed by John Dimopoulos
- Australian International Design award, 2009
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 32.2", Width 41.7", Depth 35.8", Weight 146.2lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.