During the Roman Empire, flaming "Padella Romana" at the entrances of wealthy families' homes denoted their status. The EcoSmart Fire Tower Fireplace was inspired by those architectural structures. With its monolithic steel base and clear toughened glass surround, it is evocative of a museum display case, in this case showing off the wonder that is the flame coming from the bioethanol burner.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Tower Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of powder-coated steel and toughened glass
- Black finish
- BK5 bioethanol burner
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Celeste Dell-Anna and Simona Righi
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 55.2", Width 16.5", Depth 16.5", Weight 102.7lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.