The compact Cube's little brother. The EcoSmart Fire Cube Jr Fireplace has the same sleek square dimensions of the original, but is several inches smaller. It features a clean MDF surround fitted with a stainless steel burner and firebox. This firebox enhances the look of the flame and allows for the attachment of the toughened glass windscreen.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Cube Jr Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel and MDF
- Toughened glass windscreen
- Includes XS340 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 8530BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6+ hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 33.9", Width 34", Depth 17.7", Weight 131.8lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.