Sleek, simple and sophisticated, the EcoSmart Fire Citi Fireplace is the ideal choice for smaller modern spaces. This compact fireplace can be the center of attention or fit quietly in the corner. It features a stainless steel firebox surrounded by a gloss White MDF shell and a crystal clear toughened glass windscreen.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Citi Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel, toughened glass and MDF
- Gloss White finish
- Includes XS340 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 8530BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6+ hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 35.9", Width 23.4", Depth 17.8", Weight 107.6lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.