Your campfire never looked like this. The EcoSmart Fire Stix Fireplace is an ultra-contemporary twist on the traditional bonfire, with "sticks" made out of tubular stainless steel. These sticks both hold up and surround the central burner, which uses eco-friendly bioethanol fuel for a warm flame without any soot, smoke or ash. Try getting that with a regular fire. Designed by Hiroshi Tsunoda.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Stix Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of matte Black powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.75 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 5800BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Hiroshi Tsunoda
- IIDA/HD Award for Excellence, 2011
- DesignEx Best New Product Award (Australia), 2011
- Good Design Award (Australian International Design Awards), 2011
Brushed Stainless Steel
With 12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 30.7", Diameter 21.9", Weight 45.7lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.