Add some drama to any alfresco activity with the EcoSmart Fire Cyl Fireplace. This contemporary "tea light" style fireplace is petite and portable, suitable for placement on the ground and tabletops alike. It includes a stainless base and burner topped with a cylindrical glass surround. The glass is low-iron and tempered, making it tough and crystal clear.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Cyl Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel and toughened glass
- Chrome Silver finish
- AB3 bioethanol burner (with lid to extinguish flame and protect burner)
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 5800BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid Bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 17.5", Diameter 12", Weight 16.8lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.