The EcoSmart Fire Bulb Fireplace outlines fire with an organically curved stainless steel wire frame. The open wire allows the light and warmth of the dancing flame to be enjoyed from all sides, while the curvaceous form complements any modern landscape or garden. And that can be anywhere outside, as the Bulb is perfectly petite and portable.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Bulb Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Chrome Silver finish
- BK5 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 5800BTU
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Outdoor Cover sold separately
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid Bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 19.8", Diameter 16.3", Weight 9.5lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.